Chapel Hill-Durham Homeschoolers’ Friday Enrichment is an inclusive educational program to provide enrichment and socialization opportunities for homeschoolers of all ages. It provides both classroom experience and the chance to meet and form relationships with other homeschoolers.
Location: Church of Reconciliation, 110 N. Elliot Rd., Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Time: Fridays, 9:35 am- 12:35 pm
Important Information for Spring 2019:
Registration: March 3-9
Class lists out: March 10
No classes: March 29th, April 5th
Last Day of Classes: May 3rd
Weather make-up (if needed): May 10th
Other Important Information:
- You must be a member of Chapel Hill-Durham Homeschoolers to participate. If you are not a member, you can register, then join before the session begins. You can register here: https://goo.gl/TqNdgV
- Every family must have a signed waiver on file. It saves time on the first day of classes if you print and bring a copy with you: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_lo-UOZA3H-YUhiU1p1SXlvWGs/edit
- Students are assigned to classes in the order in which they register. Registration priority is given to FE volunteers, teachers, and CHDH board members. Volunteering and registering early give you a greater chance of getting your first choice classes.
- Please make second and third class choices. We do not have space for all classes to run.
- Registration is binding. Once you register, you are responsible for paying for the class if it runs.
- Parents make payment directly to teachers on the first day of class, usually by cash or by check. Parents should contact teachers directly with questions about payment or to make alternate payment arrangements. At the teachers discretion, it may be possible for 12-week class payments to be made in two installments.
Register for Classes
To sign up for our classes you must be a member of CHDH. Join today so you can enjoy this wonderful benefit.
Classes are offered on a range of interesting topics to a wide and varied age range. Classes may last all 12 weeks or just for a portion of that. Check the catalog of the details of all the classes!
Registration is currently OPEN for limited classes for Spring 2019.
Please see our Spring 2019 catalog of classes to see what is available for our upcoming season.
You can register for classes here: FE Spring 2019 Registration.
All families enrolled in Friday Enrichment must submit a completed and signed Friday Enrichment Participation Waiver.
TEACH A CLASS
Do you have an amazing class idea? We encourage members and non-members alike to submit class proposals for the upcoming FE session. Please contact our FE Coordinator at email@example.com with any questions you have.
WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING CLASS SUBMISSIONS FOR THE SPRING 2019 SESSION.
Please watch your email or our Facebook page for more information.